Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Cambodia

So my plans are set, off to the next destination, Cambodia. It is funny to note that although it took me 27 hours to travel to Thailand from Austin TX (the other side of the planet) it will take me 30 hours to get to Siem Reap Cambodia, which is the next country over! I’ve got music, books, tickets and even homemade trail mix for the journey :) Lorena, Mike and I are on the same bus and Miriam left 1 day ahead of us...... Rainy season is fast approaching, it is sunny today but rained almost every day last week and supposedly November is it, Monsoon month. Don’t really wanna stick around for that, and since the rainy season is ending up north I shall follow the wet weathers tail and return in December for the high season again. I am ready and excited for a new background again and the highlight will be seeing Angkor Wat which I have been looking forward to!

No comments: