Sunday, November 16, 2008

Living our Dreams

I am so intrigued, I am fantasizing about it, even testing plans in my head of how I could work it out. Living in SE Asia & traveling forever, not just a vacation with a time limit and return deadline but packing it in and starting over in a paradise where you can live for a fraction of the cost back home. I have met so many people along my travels who have chosen to live this laidback ex-pat Asia lifestyle. The cost of living is incredibly cheap and I suspect they are all running from something (I know many are). Is that the draw for me, what am I running from? I feel so tempted by this easy, anonymous, tropical life. I have been trying to figure out what to do with myself for a while and just seem to always find things I can do, things that work, things that don’t work but nothing that really sticks. My restless spirit is finally experiencing a little calmness in my travels but I think even settling in Asia it is the settling that will bring back the restlessness regardless of the where. Cheers to all the people who have found and are living their dreams in SEA.

No comments: